IT - Application & Software Development
Aug 24, 2019
One of the world's most recognized consulting companies leading the way in tax and accounting services are looking for full-time Guidewire resources for their client-facing team.
- Provides fixes and enhancements to Guidewire BillingCenter, PolicyCentre, and/or ClaimCentre for insurance lines.
- Partner with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Estimate the effort required to build necessary integration programs
- Work with the configuration/functional analyst to design/develop solutions
- Develop custom integration points to connect Guidewire applications with other internal and external systems
- Plan integration testing and performance testing of customer solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Guidewire BillingCenter, PolicyCentre, and/or ClaimCentre application development experience
- Strong Java server-side programming experience with strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience of working in fast paced environments
- Must be able to hit the ground running and be able to work autonomously
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Able to learn quickly and write high quality code.