IT - Application & Software Development
May 27, 2019
Dynamic Fintech with relationships with the country's largest financial institutions and an innovative suite of products. Voted one of the best employers in the region and across Canada.
What’s in it for you?
This is a chance for a Sr Developer to be trained and become a Solutions Architect Work with leaders who support your development through coaching and training opportunities. Work in a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- Ensure robust software is developed and maintained, which meets and exceeds non-functional requirements, including manageability, reliability, security, scalability and performance
- Participate with cross-functional teams and Product Management in technical design sessions to gather system requirements.
- Assist to evaluate existing systems and workflows to identify deficiencies and to resolve identified deficiencies
- Support documentation needs of internal Software Development processes and external Customers by translating business requirements into solutions that best leverage our existing solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Very strong Development experience which include being able to lead.
- Design and Architecture experience strong assets.
- 6+ years of .Net stack with SQL
- Strong experience with Agile Development
- expert in GIT
- Familiar with the latest web technologies like Angular, micro services etc