IT - Application & Software Development
May 27, 2019
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Workday Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment. The position is responsible for supporting, extending and improving Payroll, Absence, and Human Capital Management functionality and services in Workday. They will lead as a thought partner for customer groups, advise on business requirements, and implement and maintain functionality to support service delivery and alignment of teams where multiple services/systems come together for client users.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Work with Payroll team to design and implement Payroll functionality to support the client’s payroll function, services, and requirements
- Implement and maintain Absence functionality to support the organization’s leave of absence and time off policies
- Develop reports and analytics to provide information and insights to answer business questions and requests
- Execute integrations using the suite of Workday tools, including executing EIBs to upload data
- Stay abreast of new functionality and implement enhancements that support the delivery of HR services
- Provide Workday training to support users’ roles and strengthen the organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently use Workday
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- 4-5 years of experience with Payroll, Absence, and HCM in Workday
- 1-2 year of project management experience
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing and competing priorities and timelines
- Possession of excellent consultative, organization, customer service, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge specifically including Excel (functions, pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Prior experience on a shared services team preferred