IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 24, 2019
6 months with extensions probable
- Experience in developing technology solutions (5-7 years) in support of Commercial Insurance Claim solutions.
- Duck Creek Claims experience is a must.
- Experience in developing N-tier enterprise wide applications using ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, Web based Technologies, LINQ, and ADO.Net.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013 / 2015 and Source Control Systems (TFS, VSTS, Visual Studio Online).
- Strong background in P&C Insurance.
- Experience in SQL Server and Stored Procedures
Is a leading Insurance organization that is committed to providing long-term risk solutions and claims care to their customers.
- Collaborate with senior technical resources to interpret and translate business requirements into a solution technical design.
- Actively participate in configuration of the Claims solution. Completing critical configuration activities and solving the most complex problems
- Develop programming code and software modifications using appropriate languages and tools to provide responsive and innovative solutions, and new functionality in enterprise-wide and/or complex specialized systems.
- Create documentation to provide user support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- Develop, maintain and support the complex Claims components.