IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a Technical Architect to join their growing team in Canada or the US.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and has offices in New Jersey, they offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well.
- Spearhead all application development activities and align with Enterprise product strategy
- Understand business and systems requirements
- Design solutions for applications/data/processes/interfaces/controls/outputs/environment/infrastructure tools using UML - use cases, activity/sequence/flow/class/ER etc. diagrams
- Translate given requirements into HLD/LLD/IDD which adheres to architecture-design-development principles/guidelines, performance/security guidelines, industry best practices
- Lead the application development activities
- To serve as point of escalation for any issues arising whilst during development/testing/deployment/roll out phases Liaise with Testing/Implementation/application support/Infrastructure teams
- Address ad-hoc technical system issues arising in production environment
- Conduct POCs and suggest on adoption of new technologies
- Coding skills :-Java, C/C++, build and deployment, RESTful APIs, UML, etc.
- Must have experience in either of the following domain –Payments / Collections / Cash Management, Etc.
- Experience in architecting, high level designing, design tools and diagrams, application and data modeling, reviewing detailed design
- Experience in latest architectures, design patterns in web, internet, intranet, farming, security, loading, cloud & preferably mobile technologies
- Exposure in Products design / architecture and hands-on and experience in start-up are preferred
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.