IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 24, 2019
Our client is a global leader in financial technology solutions. Located in downtown Toronto, the product manager will be responsible for the full product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the products supported. The Product Manager will have strong industry knowledge of brokerage/wealth management Operations with expertise in the area of Tax and Year End processing.
The Product Manager’s tracking, handling and implementing of client, regulatory and industry changes is paramount to ensure products are kept current to industry standards and client needs.
The Product Manager will provide sales and marketing support with presentations, demos, webinars and discussions of the products supported. The Product Manager will participate in industry forums and vendor working groups, monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives.
- Facilitate client working groups for major projects and new product initiatives
- The Product Manager may also be asked to host focus group(s), working group(s), and/or information session(s) for clients on initiatives.
- Understand emerging client functionality and business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/client signoff
- Product Roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Revenue growth and expense reduction
- Work with senior Management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Sales and Account Management support with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge discussions of the product(s) supported
- Participate in industry forums and vendor working groups (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Industry training in development tools and products
- Training in system integration life cycle methodology
- 5+ years of financial/brokerage industry; experience with Broadridge products in an operations environment is a definite asset
- 3+ years of product management experience preferably in the financial/brokerage industry
- 5+ years of experience with Tax Operations processing with operations exposure