Our client is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help their clients thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, their integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping, more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
What’s in it for you?
Our clients’ teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in technology industries. Their professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase goods through their connected digital software solutions.
- Perform unit test and system integration testing activities of assigned modules. Ensure that code reviews of assigned modules which have been deemed as requiring a review have been conducted to ensure compliance with development best practices.
- Development of assigned tickets/modules in accordance to technical design specifications and business requirements.
- Tracking and reporting of assigned activities against plan to ensure that agreed upon deliverable dates are met.
- Maintains subject matter expertise in at least one technology area.
- Provide support to QA/UAT activities as well as triage of production related issues in a timely and accurate manner to adhere to deliverables timelines and/or minimize potential client/customer impacts.
What We Look for:
- 1-2 years’ hands-on development with Web Services specifically with .Net WCF framework
- 1-2 years’ experience with RDBMS, Experience with Oracle and asset
- 3-5 years of experience in .Net and related technology development, experience with C#, .Net framework 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SDLC process and related industry best practices
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or equivalent Source Code management tools asset
- Experience with Design Patterns an asset
- Experience with Hibernate an asset
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, RAD, FDD) and asse