IT - Application & Software Development
North York, ON
Mar 24, 2019
Our client, software company in the real estate sector, is looking for a .Net Developer to join the team. Developers have the ability to innovative new technology products and develop new software solutions for our key customers. Creating easy to use solutions that will enhancing our customer’s experience. The senior developer role will work under the supervision of the manager, IT and will be accountable for developing and supporting development with the client software systems.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Complete development assignment on time
- Ensure quality of assignment reflects established standards
- Troubleshot and fix defects on time
- Support and maintain production system according SLA
- Contribute to the technology innovations
- Good experience – minimum four years with relational database, MS SQL Server and T-SQL programming: stored procedures, triggers, functions and SQL code optimization for performance
- Experience in .NET C# application development: MVC, Web APIs
- Experience in web technologies such as ES6/7, Typescript, Angular, VueJs, React, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience in software unit testing and E2E testing such as Jest, puppeteer.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services, SOAP and REST web APIs
- Experience with distributed source control system, such as Git
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Desire to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment and to learn new technologies