Mar 24, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Define, implement and manage the PCI Compliance Program and provide oversight over the Corporate Cybersecurity Program of work
- lead specific risk projects relating to Cybersecurity, develop a risk & control framework for cybersecurity governance.
- Review and update the PCI DSS Governance and ensure the related operational activities are are aligned with the most recent PCI DSS publication
- Demonstrate ongoing PCI DSS security controls are operating effectively on a continuous basis.
- Embed Cyber Security controls, consult on associated risk and advice on remediation actions
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Risk Management and cyber security.
- In depth knowledge of and ideally implementation of PCI DSS Standard and Risk Frameworks such as COSO, COBIT
- Knowledge of risk management practices and oversight functions
- Ideally have completed or will complete the PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) training program provided by the PCI SSC.
- Knowledge in Cyber security is required along with hands on experience in IT Audit.
- Experience leading projects is an asset
- Knowledge and experience working in the Insurance Industry is an asset