IT - Application & Software Development
May 27, 2019
One of the leading digital transformation companies in the world with particular emphasis on the financial services industry. Some big clients include major banks in Canada.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers competitive compensation & an employee benefits plan.
- Primary responsibility would be to Setup & make available environments with working set of Intellect products from different MUs; After receiving product releases / fixes from MU to ensure they get deployed in a cloud-based environment;
- Manage pipeline of build, deploy, test & release cycle; Operationalise automation in CI/CD process, cross over between MU to SDU as required in order to monitor the automation activities for efficiency.
- Monitor the test environment during Integration Testing, participate in triage calls; Support packaging & Release of a certified Digital SDU solution for final deployment & Release in Cloud based environment of SDU / Customer.
- 8 years total experience
- 2-3 year relevant (DevOps) experience.
- Well versed with Cloud model, Micro Services / API based architecture, middleware technologies messaging / JMS / MQ, FileServers, WebServices, Data Replication techniques Streaming
- Strong in Deployment using Dockers / Containers, good knowledge of PaaS - OpenShift/CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, and other cloud based / open source technologies
- Strong experience with Dockers / Containers, Spring, Ansible, Concourse Restful WebServices, Configuration at AS / JVM level, MicroServices Orchestration & Clustering, Streaming, Oracle DB MySQL / PL-SQL, Selenium, JMeter, Code review tools.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.