IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Mar 24, 2019
Short term contract moving to permanent role.
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development and transformational initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
What’s in it for you
Join dynamic ecommerce team on the continued development of best in class mobile solutions.
- Provide technical leadership in end to end design, development, and testing of solutions
- Work with technical leads, managers and Product stakeholders to define and manage the technical roadmap for all Mobile Apps
- understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Prepare technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Hands on ability to write code with Project Team, complete code reviews, review dev tasks, produce finished product.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in working on the full SDLC.
- 2+ years acting as an architect for major systems and their subsystems
- 2+ year of experience working with GCP, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Other cloud platforms
- Objective-C, Swift, Java & Kotlin
- Expert in Xcode/Swift and Android Studios/Java
- Expert in Git CLI / Tools
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Strong hands-on experience building consumer facing mobile NATIVE solutions for iOS and Android
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security and maintainability of high volume mobile applications
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry. solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experience in Mobile end to end testing and automation tools and techniques like Appium, Selenium, Sauce Labs, AWS Device Labs
- Experience with Mobile deployment and CI/CD tools and DevOps tools like FastLane
- Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.)