IT - IT Support & Sales
Sep 19, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to work on the modernization and transformation of key applications and technology.
- Broker Onboarding and sanctioning.
- Will be primary point of communication with Regions, Brokers and I.T. on issues related to company systems.
- Develop expertise in company strategy, systems & processes in order to troubleshoot broker and internal technology issues and identify potential solutions
- Collaborate with I.T. and external vendors to identify technology issues, develop solutions, test, deploy
- Provide professional, informative, timely customer service to the Regions and the Brokers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the P&C Insurance Industry, minimum 2 years’ experience Customer Service, various experience working with technology
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems a large asset
- Knowledge of CSIO standards and Electronic Data Transfer Applications
- Problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to do technology User Acceptance Testing
- Able to analyse complex data with high accuracy.