IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 22, 2019
Our client is one of the top security firms in the Financial technology space. They are seeking a team lead to run their internal corporate IT group.
What’s in it for you?
The goal of Corporate IT is to provide a reliable, available and secure environment for employees to get stuff done. Corporate IT must provide these capabilities under varying degrees of change, fluctuations in demands, unexpected outages, incidents as well as compliance and project priorities.
- Lead the growing team of Windows Systems Administrators and Desktop Support Analysts worldwide, including but not limited to mentoring, day-to-day tasks, facilitating professional development, and future hiring
- Developing and communicating and managing timelines for the wide variety of ongoing initiatives, with regards to adding new functionality and retiring obsolete services
- Set, maintain and meet service level objectives around the Corporate IT Service Desk
- Communicate the status and strategies of the department initiatives to senior management
- Communicate the direction received from senior management to the Corporate IT team
- Ensure compliance with all customer agreements, regulatory requirements and security policies
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors/suppliers
- Manage, track and report on department’s budget
- Design and support new initiatives that align with the company growth and strategic direction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing high performance dynamic teams
- Strong Windows System Administration and Service Desk Management
- Experience rolling out and managing Windows10 / Office365
- Active Directory knowledge a must
- Skills with DR and BCP preferred
- Project management experience and skills
- Cross-functional coordination involving many stakeholders both internal and external
- A background in highly-secured or compliant environments is preferred (HIPPA, SOX, PCI)