IT - Application & Software Development
Richmond Hill, ON
Jan 22, 2019
Job Title: UI Developer
Mid-sized, entrepreneurial Canadian company which provides a full suite of finance and insurance (F&I) products and training solutions to Canadian new car dealers, and their consumers. We are built on a foundation of dedicated people who possess extensive industry experience. Our core values of teamwork, innovation, results, execution and support (T.I.R.E.S) helps foster a culture of performance, accomplishment, rewards and integrity.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a major financial and insurance provider for leading car dealerships that offer comprehensive benefits and very competitive salaries.
- Create a beautiful, enjoyable, cutting edge UI web experience
- Exclusive focus on web UI programming
- Interface with system designers, business system analysts, developers and testing specialists to deliver high quality solutions
- Contribute to UI Development within best practices, design standards, and guidelines
- Participate in the development and take accountability for deliverables
- 5+ years working experience as a Front-end/UI Developer
- MMVM and MVC experience
- Building comprehensive RESTful API’s
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have:
- Angular JS experience
- Azure integration experience