IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 22, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
As the enterprise continues to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. Take a senior role in developing technical standards and direction across the enterprise network operations landscape. .
- Govern, coordinate, and execute the daily operation of technologies required for managing the converged MPLS network.
- Design and maintain existing network infrastructure as well as recommending improvements and future modernization to deliver performance, scalability, and availability.
- Coordinate activities with other IT and business teams that require network infrastructure for day to day business.
- Anticipate operation issues and develops preventative measures
- Creates security support documentation and can analyze information from a variety of sources.
- Participate in forensic activities, leveraging others on the team to help drive investigations and e-discovery tasks.
- Identify, classify and resolve complex incidents, problems and requests.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies with focus on Cyber Security protection
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Switches and Routers, and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Some understanding of security monitoring tools and appliances.
- Education: College degree or equivalent work experience; work experience in IT networking environment, security operations with 7+ years’ experience.
- Technology certification for Windows, Linux, PaloAlto, and Cisco. an asset
- Working knowledge of Service Now is a plus.