IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Duration: Contract will be 1 yr initially, expected to extend. May be open to perm resources also.
A Fortune 100 company, a global household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is continuing in major technology transformations.
What's in it for you?
Work on brand new development. join a Fortune 100 firm as they transform and adopt the latest front end technologies, CI/CD, Devops etc. Our client has a collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy. Work on challenging complex projects, end-to-end in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions in order to satisfy project objectives and client requirements.
- Writes, tests and debugs code.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Comply with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Take part in construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents.
- Ensure consistency in coding standards.
- 2+ years of strong coding experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with HTML and CSS