IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 22, 2019
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Dynamics Business Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment. This role is responsible for analyzing new existing systems, documenting requirements for new systems and new features and provide training on existing Financial applications. The Business Analyst is experienced in quickly understanding the capabilities in complicated interconnected systems, and in finding ways to document them and train users so they can be easily understood by business client.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Document existing business processes look for opportunities to make the process more efficient, and ensure that technical teams understand what to build to automate them
- Analyze an existing systems functionality, data, and infrastructure, and how the system communicates with other systems
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases using various techniques, depending on the types of requirements being documented (e.g. user stories, requirements documents, use case diagrams, swim lane diagrams, data flow diagrams, etc.)
- Investigate, evaluate and or propose solutions (internal, market) to identified problems
- Provide training to end users on various financial applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preference: Finance or Information Technology degree
- Certifications in business analysis or software development processes are an asset
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
Minimum 5 years hands-on experience which include the following:
- Working as a business analyst
- Documenting existing systems
- Documenting requirements for new features, process and or new systems
- Partnering with the business (i.e. Leaders, End Users) to ensure that expected outcomes are understood and implementations are successful.
Minimum 3 years hand-on experience which include the following:
- Working with cloud-based financial applications or platforms (i.e. D365, Concur Serengeti), including configuration and integration with other systems
- Deliver training in a class room setting