IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
1 year contract with high potential for extension
- Certification and/or working experience with Kofax Capture 9,10 and/or Kofax Transformation Module
- Experience with integrating and supporting vendor packages in an established production environment consisting of various technologies and platforms
- Microsoft distributed or web application development and support experience
- Strong working background with client-server environments and exposure to web based applications
• Background with Change Management and Release Management process
• Experience with Reveille monitoring tools
• Experience with source code management tools.
• Understanding of web and distributed application development.
• Experience with the FileNet P8 suite of tools
A complex life insurance organization.
• Provide ongoing support of the Kofax suite of tools and application systems in our environments, including responding to service requests, problem analysis, resolution, escalation and reporting as necessary
• Identify and participate in system renewal, stability, upgrade, and business continuity projects
• Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
• Develop, test, and implement Kofax solutions for business projects
• Provide development and infrastructure estimates at various levels of a project to match architectural solution, including assistance in business case creation