IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Executive support specialist who is used to working in a large, complex environment. They are looking for a professional who will provides technical support and service for daily end user computer operations and project efforts in a complex computing environment. Supports a wide range of IT services including but not limited to: PC, MAC, mobile devices, RSA token, Video Conference, software and basic network support.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Provides quality service and takes ownership in: resolving incidents / service request; tracking end user systems and device inventory resulting in timely and efficient resolution to incidents / service request evidenced by meeting clients’ needs, meeting or exceeding SLA’s and accurate data for asset management.
- Proactively seeks information and utilizes creative problem-solving skills along with standard operating procedures
- Demonstrates relationship building, effective communication skills and quality service in the process of supporting, advising and educating clients on the use of end user computing hardware.
- Demonstrates relationship building, effective communication skills with team members and third parties in the process of resolving incidents / service requests, knowledge transfer resulting in efficient and effective incident management.
- Contributes to hardware, software, services enhancements by identifying when established procedures are not working and there are gaps in processes, and makes recommendations for improvements. Develops and edits customer and technical support knowledge base documentation.
- Demonstrates quality service by actively contributing to customer satisfaction through advocating for clients needs, escalating incidents and requests, resulting in meeting or exceeding client’s satisfaction metrics.
- ITIL Methodology
- High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following technologies: Windows 7/8, OSX, iOS, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, Local Account Management, Installs and removals, Registry, Command line, Service management systems, System Management Tools, RSA and Citrix Receiver
- High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following hardware: Desktop / Laptop, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Printers, Video Conferencing equipment, Cisco IP phones
- Knowledge of wide area networks, TCP/IP and Server OS is desired.