IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 21, 2019
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment. They are looking for a professional who will provide a detailed understanding on the features and functionality of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations from the user and technical aspect and how the business process is achieved using the application.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Accountable for MS Dynamics 365 for Operations ongoing support and enhancements, business requirements definition, end user access, and configuration.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of support to end users by documenting application support procedures for Tier 1 and 2 support groups.
- Participate in all phases of the Solution Delivery Life Cycle including planning, requirements definition, solution design, test execution, and implementation of business applications.
- Work with Program Director and Service Delivery Managers to analyze and validate the business needs of project stakeholders.
- Complete applicable project-related documentation, including; design specifications, application test plans, test cases and scripts, as well as end-user and system admin guides.
- Perform impact analysis of changes to an application or technology platform.
- Manage small to medium-sized solutions, including minor enhancements, reports development, and operational support of MS Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
- Work closely with the Applications Support, Service Delivery, and other Application Management teams to ensure business systems and system implementations are supported appropriately.
- Participate in Project Intake Phase to help develop appropriate time and cost estimates for discovery and high-level requirements definition.
- Strong understanding of Global Corporate Finance and large scale Finance ERP
- Understand financial reporting and various financial process
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong aptitude for numbers, problem solving and data analytics
- 3-5 years’ Finance operations experience, with strong interest in Technology in particular in ERP or GL applications (e.g. SAP, Oracle, IFS, Dynamics).
- Experience in Solution Development Life Cycle, including; design (creating functional/technical specifications), test scripts and other system administration, and support documentation.
- Knowledge of accounting guidelines and principles. Experience with Platform, Storage, Monitoring, Network, Data Centre, and Desktop technologies.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree preference: Finance or Information Technology degree
- Process engineering (Black belt) is an asset