IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
6 months with extensions probable.
- Contact Centre testing experience including experience testing in an IVR and in testing Contact Centre desktop applications
- strong capability in HP ALM and JIRA.
- At least 4 years of previous testing experience
- Ability to quickly understand Telephone Banking business applications, processes and changes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple testing streams concurrently.
Nice to Have:
- Experience testing in Genesys and Verint are ‘nice to have’s.
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a QA Specialist to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
Role will require the candidate to plan, lead, coordinate, execute, document, and communicate status of User Acceptance and Business Acceptance testing as a member of the Contact Centre Strategic Initiatives department. Focus areas for testing will be Desktop and Telephony. Some informal training of more junior QA staff will also be included in the role.
- Define test cases required for a project based on business requirements and / or design document as required.
- Document Test Plans, Exit Reports and other testing documentation as needed and conduct walkthroughs of these documents.
- Design and conduct walkthroughs of test cases and test scripts.
- Identify, log and retest variances encountered during the testing process.
- Keep deliverables within the scope of defined work packages.
- Keep Project Manager and other stakeholders aware of testing status.
- Coordinate the activities of other testers.