IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Duration: Looking for permanent or contract resources. Contract will be 1 yr initially, expected to extend
A Fortune 100 company, a global household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is continuing in major technology transformations.
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to work alongside one of the country's foremost vendors on brand new development. learn the latest tools and techniques in cloud enabled Java, Angular, Springboot and Microservices. join a Fortune 100 firm as they transform and adopt CI/CD, Devops etc. Our client has a collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy. Work on challenging complex projects, end-to-end in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
- Work on the development of complex brand new application development projects.
- Provide input as to design and technology in a truly agile environment.
- 2+ years of strong coding experience with Java, Angular, Spring frameworks,and Restful API's.
- MUST be highly proficient or at expert level in either Front End or Back End and will be tested.
- Experience with as much of the following as possible;
Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOA/OOP, design pattern, MVC, data structures, algorithms), API First an Microservice Architecture.
Experience with Agile/Scrum process/methodology.
Experience with development tools Maven/Gradle, Git/SVN, npm, Eclipse IDE, STS, VSCode, SQL Developer, and Shell scripting with bash.
Proficient in Java (SE8 features), JPA (hibernate) and Spring Boot 2 framework; Experiences with creating and consuming RESTful Web Service; Experiences with JSON/XML transformation.
Strong understanding of relational database concepts; Proficient in SQL (Oracle DB must, Nuo DB is bonus).
Experience with HTML and CSS is required.
Experience developing cloud-native applications
Experience with test automation and CI/CD DevOps automation.
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with cloud messaging and JMS
- Experience with Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud or AWS