IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
12 months to start.
- Position requires 2+ years coordination/administration experience, supporting medium to large technical/business projects environments.
- Experience in a Lotus Notes environment
- Requires strong interpersonal, communication, motivational, organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of project techniques, tools and methodologies with experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical, business and project management people to proactively manage project issues logs, risk logs, status reports, etc
- High level of skill using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate project/program management disciplines e.g. construction and renovation, furniture and ergonomics
- Experience with design, leasing, technologist
Our client is a multinational insurance provider.
Supporting effective management of projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations: - Build/demonstrate strong understanding of SLF project management standards across the PM lifecycle. - Assist Project Managers and Program Director in preparing cost/benefit analyses and business case Assist the Project Manager & Program Director in coordinating Project and Program meetings as requested- Ability to take detailed minutes and actions resulting from Project Meetings- Manages the Central Database Repository for all Projects within scope of the Project/Program assigned- Demonstrates interest in and accountability for personal and professional development. - Works closely with other Project Personnel and Administrative staff to ensure continuity of expectations and deliverables.