IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client is a global leader in financial technology solutions. Located in downtown Toronto, they are seeking an application analyst to join their internal team.
The Application Analyst is responsible for providing application support to external clients using the Dataphile platform. The Application Analyst will investigate, research, document, and provide timely status updates and resolution to client inquiries through the Remedy ticketing system.
The Application Analyst is expected to be able to communicate and team effectively with personnel in the Product, Development, Technical Services and Operations departments, resolving issues or documenting development requests.
- Provide direct application support on all client inquiries and issues
- Assist clients by researching system problems and finding practical solutions to meet their requirements
- Provide guidance to other team members in researching product issues and complex system queries
- Determine appropriate action to resolve issues and forward recommendations both internally and to clients
- Assist with configuration, month-end statement processes, weekend release support and other tasks as assigned
- Provide internal and external training support on the Dataphile suite of products
- Understand and mitigate the impact of application changes on business processes
- Research, document and accurately complete assigned Remedy tickets within designated timelines.
- Minimum two years financial/brokerage industry experience
- Working knowledge of the Dataphile suite of products would be an asset
- Knowledge of accounting software packages for brokerage firms, order management systems and portfolio systems would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL and/or OpenEdge ABL (PROGRESS) would be an asset
- Experience with Remedy/BR Track would be an asset
- Business skills: Financial/Brokerage experience preferred
- CSC and Finance Degree a major asset.