IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Duration: 6 months to start, high probability of extension
- Experience managing a team
- Security experience: remediation, sensitive data, PCI compliance, platform remediation, encryption and tokenization
- Ability to keep projects on track with a complete sense of ownership from end-to-end
- Must have experience working in Agile environments
- Excellent understanding of PMLC and SDLC
- Technical background - ideally in development. Experience working on a number of different platforms.
Nice to have:
- Cyberark experience
- Protegrity experience
- Cloud experience
Our client is located Uptown, seconds from the subway line. They are a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Working as the Security Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team and ensuring all aspects of the project remain on track.