IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Duration: 6 months to start, high probability of extension
- 5 or more years’ experience in IT as a Business Analyst
- Hands on experience working with developers
- Ability to keep projects on track, eliminate barriers, collaborate with different teams
- Must have experience working in Agile environments
- Excellent understanding of PMLC and SDLC
Nice to have:
- Hands on Scrum Master experience
Our client is located Uptown, seconds from the subway line. They are a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Working as a Business Analyst, this individual will help keep tasks on track by running with projects independently. This may include: identifying gaps, managing all documentation, and acting as a Scrum Master for a large-scale data remediation initiative.