IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
One of the leading digital transformation companies in the world with particular emphasis on the financial services industry. Some big clients include major banks in Canada.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers competitive compensation & an employee benefits plan.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding the business requirements from clients and translate the business requirements into detailed functional specifications and business scenarios.
- Liaise directly with business users from the banks and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the solution.
- Support during various phases of testing - SIT, UAT from functional perspective.
- Demonstrate the product to bank business users and internal teams.
- Liaise with quality assurance team for test planning, test data identification and test scenario and cases review.
- Pre-UAT and post-UAT training to bank teams. Internal training to development and testing teams.
- Responsible for post production defect triage and query resolution.
- Support for the finalization of non-functional requirements and interface requirements.
- Create product presentation decks for sales and marketing teams.
- 5 - 8 years of experience with at least 4 years as business system analyst in an IT organization/bank OR 5+ years as a payments operations user in a tier-1 bank.
- Preferred experience on payment processing, clearing and settlement of domestic/international wires, electronic funds transfers, direct debits.
- In-depth end-to-end processing knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas
- Cheque & Cash Collections
- Electronic Collections
- Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Finance
- Liquidity Management (sweeps, pooling)
- Channel banking (internet, mobile, API, Host-to-Host
- Substantial client interaction and direct participation in client requirement gathering, elicitation and functional solution design.
- Ability to engage with various internal/external stake holders such as IT business analysts, product managers, operations and testing.
- Proficient in creation of flowcharts/UML diagrams.
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS (SQL queries).
- Sound knowledge of international standards like SWIFT and ISO20022.
- North America payments regulatory and compliance requirements (Wires, ACH, EFT, Bill Pay)
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.