IT - IT Support & Sales
Dec 16, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
The enterprise continues to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. Chance to learn new technology and promotional opportunities in a growing service management dept.
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship to a growing team
- Take lead role in process improvement initiatives
- Solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
- Work with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components
- Properly escalate unresolved tickets to other areas of IT or the business units as necessary
- Properly prioritize and escalate incidents based on published impact rules and metrics
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of incident tickets
- Strong experience in Incident Management
- Experience providing leadership, direction and mentorship to others
- Excellent technical working understanding of Windows 7/10 platforms
- Excellent technical working understanding of MS Office Suite
- Good technical working understanding of Networking principles
- Excellent technical working understanding of VPN technologies
- Excellent Active Directory user administration knowledge
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control