IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client is a small managed services organization in Woodbridge, focused in the healthcare vertical. They are fast moving, dynamic and rapidly growing, looking for top notch talent to join the team.
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team in one of the industry’s hottest verticals, then is a great role for you. We are looking for a Technical Trainer, well versed in Infrastructure, to work with pre and post sales professionals and our internal teams, to deliver results.
- Design learning programs for soft skills, technical skills and tool usage.
- Facilitate training workshops.
- Design and deliver training programs that will motivate, challenge and strengthen learners’ skills and abilities.
- Recommend and assist in the development of curriculum using instructional design and adult learning principles for various delivery options, such as eLearning, classroom training, and blended learning.
- Develop effective training content and curriculum to support functional requirements for both classroom and virtual training (this includes new hire, progression, hardware releases, e.g., functional, content, ad-hoc, and refresher training).
- Operate at all levels of the training cycle, from Training Needs Analysis to Measurement.
- Assist with the development of master course documentation, manuals, and other learning resources.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Devising technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
- Producing training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determining course content according to objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as needed to improve future results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of training experience – technical aptitude required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Advance/Expert level PowerPoint
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset.