IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client is a small managed services organization in Woodbridge, focused in the healthcare vertical. They are fast moving, dynamic and rapidly growing, looking for top notch talent to join the team.
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team in one of the industry’s hottest verticals, then is a great role for you. We are looking for Project Managers, well versed in Infrastructure, to work with pre and post sales professionals and our clients, to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the assigned project(s), ranging from project initiation, execution and closure based on project processes developed and maintain by the project Management group.
- Provide feedback and insight into potential process changes and further development in the team.
- Establish a plan for each assigned project, which includes defining the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage project activities throughout the lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using the appropriate tools and methods.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and reporting to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings in order to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Reallocate resources across multiple projects where necessary; identify and resolve any resource allocation discrepancies.
- Ensure project budget is adhered to and billing is completed at appropriate project milestones. Forecasting for billing is also required during the course of the project.
- Work with a technical team members to develop project schedules, documentation, and deliverables as required for the specific project scope.
- Work with sales and pre-sales teams to develop statements of work for future projects or for project change requests to ensure proper planning has been completed. This includes the development and support of RFP initiatives.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams; create contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- 5-10 years’ work experience in Project Management in the IT Infrastructure or related technology field.
- PMP or Agile certification is required.
- Dell-EMC, VMware, CISCO and Networking project implementation experience would be an asset.
- Hosted Data Centre centric project implementation experience would be an asset.
- MEDITECH or EPIC project implementation experience would be an asset.
- Strong Storage, Compute and Networking implementation experience; including Data Protection Solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working for an IAAS provider.
- Experience working for a managed services provider.
- Experience working for a hardware provider.