IT - Executive
Dec 16, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
As the enterprise continues to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to continue to build and develop the Cybersecurity function and take them where they need to be. Make your mark in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Establish and drive a business specific Information Security program aligned with the business area risks and the Corporation Information Security Program.
- Serve as the trusted advisor, both to the business and to the Enterprise CISO.
- Will be a key player in the information security incident response process, from identifying impact to the business and to consumers, shape remediation, and developing external and internal message points.
- Ensure business compliance while continuously monitoring and reporting on risks and documented exceptions.
- In partnership with Corporate Risk and the local Technology leadership team, develop a documented 3 year road-map for Cyber.
- Ensure the security team is properly resourced, develop sourcing strategies and partnerships to recruit and retain Cyber Security professionals.
- 8+ years or more year of experience in audit/risk management methodologies and regulatory requirements pertaining to information security, privacy and/or data security.
- Director Level leadership experience with an emphasis on strategy and road-maps
- Project management experience highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities and competing agendas.
- Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking; a data-driven decision maker
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations across a large, complex business
- Strong technical background in Cybersecurity with knowledge of a wide range of platforms/technologies
- Experience working with teams in a global setting across many time zones