IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client is one of the top global IT Consulting firms
What’s in it for you?
An unlimited potential income, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of the best global IT firms.
- Own and exceed the sales quota quarterly and annually within assigned sales accounts
- Aggressively cold call and prospect into new carrier accounts to expand the company’s customer base
- Cross sell and expand presence in existing accounts
- Develop and manage strategic and long term client relationship
- Influence client stakeholders with a consultative approach to deliver value based propositions to win deals as per client business strategies and goals
- Present and demonstrate our products and capabilities to customers and prospects as relevant to each scenario
- Continue to partner with customers to understand their changing business needs and objectives
- Identify and manage small and large opportunities from inception to completion
- Manage a defined territory / list of accounts with a progressive sales approach
- Maintain with accuracy and detail accounts, contacts, and opportunities in CRM
- Balance client relationship among budget, staffing requirements and project milestones when building work plans
- Identify and address priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies within client landscape (internal and external customers)
- Generate new perspectives, ideas or innovations that allow problems to be solved
- Accountable to effectively communicate value proposition to ensure success of client proposals and workshops
- Responsible for client contracts, renewals and billing
- Recruit, train and manage sales staff for business growth and client management
- Previous working experience in Wholesale banking: Payment, Commercial, Corporate and Transactional Banking
- Previous software/application sales experience
- Must have5+ years of strong consultative software sales experience with a consistent track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Sales Training Certifications i.e. - Spin Selling, Miller Heiman, Dale Carnegie etc..
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.