IT - Project Management
Dec 16, 2018
Duration: 6 months to start
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working on a large-scale IT project with multiple initiatives
- Experience writing technical documentation, producing weekly status reports
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and a software development environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working with infrastructure vendors
Our client is a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Work closely with the Project Manager on a large-scale security and data remediation initiative
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.