IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 16, 2018
Our client, has specialized in developing best-in-class software solutions for wealth management clients. They are a trusted partner to some of the largest financial organizations in Canada. They candidate they are seeking for is a top-tier, hands on, C#/ASP.NET architect to join our team to help us build great software products for the wealth management industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is conveniently located right in the heart of Downtown Toronto and is highly accessible by TTC. They offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as a real entrepreneurial spirit in their organization.
The successful candidate will work as part of a larger team building products for our clients. A strong candidate will understand all aspects of product development, from usability to performance to security, as well as propose patterns and solutions to complex problems. A successful candidate will also be up to date with the latest .NET Core technologies as well as having used other technology stacks in his or her career.
- 5+ years experience in a technical leadership role developing web applications
- Database experience with SQL Server and others such as MongoDB or Cassandra
- Experience using modern DevOps tools such as Octopus, Kubernetes, or Terraform
- Experience with SOA/Microservice architecture
- Experience using messaging brokers such as RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Experience with building scalable applications on cloud based providers (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with C# ASP.NET/ .net Core
- Proficient using GIT and working in an agile environment
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of investing and finance
- Experience working with ExtJS
- Experience working with SSIS
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark