IT - Systems Integration
Dec 16, 2018
Our client, a leading communication provider in the GTA, is seeking a Network Architect to help support their growing network infrastructure.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. Our client offers an attractive employee discount and Fully equipped on-site gym with showers on-site
- Design, plan, and implement the successful delivery of complex customer networking projects
- Solve complex, cross-functional issues across multiple layers and technologies such as network, firewall and security infrastructure, server, storage, virtualization, and applications
- Apply expert level analytic and troubleshooting processes to help bring complex issues to resolution
- Provide technical networking expertise and guidance to ensure successful delivery of customer projects
- Design and deliver customer technology upgrade and migration plans that meet networked applications requirements and other related dependencies
- Collaborate closely with customer account teams, project managers, and sales engineers to understand customer requirements and design suitable solutions
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with delivery teams, sales engineers, engineering, and other peers across the business
- Seamlessly synthesize technical networking complexities into clear communication and action plans
- 8+ years hands on experience in the design, deployment, and support of Cisco, Fortinet, and Juniper data center infrastructure
- 7+ years hands on experience in the configuration, operation, and maintenance of Cisco, Fortinet, and Juniper data center infrastructure
- CCIE-SP and JNCIE-SP level certification
- Deep hands on experience with Layer 3 protocols such as BGP, ISIS, OSPF and RIP, and Layer 2 protocols such as PPP and STP
- Expert level understanding of networking architectures and deep experience in the planning, design, and implementation of data center, enterprise networking, and security technologies
- Experience in building and designing large multi-protocol inter-networks
Nice to Have:
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP; Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS, CEH, CISSP, and Fortinet NSE8 certifications would be considered assets
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.