IT - Systems Integration
Sep 23, 2023
One of the world's best pension investment funds undergoing major technology implementation and transformation.
What's in it for you
Play an integral role in building the function to support key LOB's and perform a wide range of tasks end to end in a complex environment.
- Act as primary liaison and technical advisor to investment management teams across all asset classes managing their Investment Management CRM System(s) and respective integrations.
- Lead planning and direct analysis discussion with business stakeholders to ensure full understanding of organizational objectives and priorities.
- Lead the development of system strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives; analyze and understand any gaps within the business that can be resolved with CRM workflows and processes.
- Provide guidance and carry-out business analysis and translate into technical specifications and solutions.
- Partner with all stakeholders, including Investment Management and third-party vendors, to develop solutions to support ongoing needs from different Investment management desks.
- Lead and implement training to improve CRM capabilities for key stakeholders.
- Oversee and lead detail process mapping, JAD sessions and document findings.
- Contribute to business cases for systems implementations and participate in RFP and due diligence processes.
- Lead implementation of new functionalities within CRM to support all front office functions
- ??????Support the team in developing and realizing the Product vision (develop roadmaps, manage scope, minimum viable products etc.)
- 10 years of experience in the asset management or investment industry
- Previous experience managing CRM Platforms - Dynamics 365(Sales)
- Power Platform or similar, this includes configuration, Security, workflow automation, design, Data Migration through all stages of the project.
- Power BI to build needed reports/dashboards and others as needed by the business.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to system architecture, configuration, and processes.
- Highly organized, analytical, strategic, and structured with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment workflows and trading lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to play multiple hands-on roles such as project management, requirement analysis, solution design and visioning, planning, testing, and solutions implementation along with knowledge of systems development lifecycle.
- Excellent facilitator and interviewer (able to pull out deeper business needs & usage patterns)
- Technical background in a software development environment, preferable with Dynamics 365(Sales) Configuration and .Net Development (or other ERP/CRM solutions) is an asset.
- Experience working with Developers to produce solution that work for the business.
- CRM Designated certification is considered an asset.