IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 25, 2018
Reporting to the Director, Customer and Corporate Solutions , the ERP Administrator will work with the rest of the Dynamics GP team to provide day-to-day administration of the company’s ERP system. The candidate will also participate in planning, deployment, and support of other Dynamics GP initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Configure various screens according to specifications. This will require knowledge of library and security structures from Dynamics GP2010 and onwards.
- Interface with various lines of business and coordinating work as required.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy business, medical supplies sales, warehousing and distribution, coupled with good technical skills on GP.
- Work with other members of the Dynamics GP technical team on various ERP projects
- Assist in troubleshooting user issues at our various locations
- Testing and implementation of 3rd party add-ons
- Develop training materials and training of end users
- 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics GP (including setup, maintenance, troubleshooting)
- 3+ years of experience working with Integration Manager
- 3+ years of experience working with SmartConnect
- Experience with data modelling and extracting
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience with SQL (backup database, troubleshoot etc.)
- Ability to program using Dexterity
- Familiarity with RDS environments
- Knowledge of Collect for GP (Accellos) warehouse system
- Working knowledge of EDI and EFT
- Worked with mobile handheld devices
- Worked on a least one complete upgrade of Dynamics GP
Working knowledge of Pronto Xi ERP an asset