IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 25, 2018
You have a passion for problem solving. A relationship-builder extraordinaire, business areas trust your consultation expertise to gain insights about their challenges. Using your extensive technical knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and web solutions, you identify process and systems changes that surpass expectations to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Exceptional communication skills enable you to translate business needs to system requirements and facilitate knowledge transfer to technical and business teams.
- A Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 4+ years technical leadership in Dynamics CRM, Web Application project implementation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio or other process analysis tools
- Must have expert knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and/or above (Form Customization, Security, Processes/Workflows, Entities, Plugins, CRM Data Modeling , Integrations, Reporting, Dashboards)
- Experience with Version Control systems (e.g. TFS) and Continuous IntegrationDeployment in a Dynamics CRM and web environment
- Experience working and integrating with Systems, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, GP, SSRS and SSIS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Azure and Cloud services is an advantage.
- Must have Agile development process experience with CRM implementations
- Excellent understanding of project management principles having applied PM methodologies successfully to CRM Project initiatives
- Demonstrates ability to work independently, as a team member and Lead: an individual with Excellent interpersonal skills who readily leads, participates, shares information and supports team decisions
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking capability, needed to juggle priorities; ability to remain objective and calm under pressure.
- Stays up to date, pro-active learner, to provide input to team on latest and emerging processes and technologies
Build strong relationships within the Team and business areas in order to effectively:
- Support the Manager, Systems Development in driving and coordinating team implementation of SD projects and operational activities
- Provide Systems Development Team Leadership, including technical leadership, guidance and contribute to establishing and leading the team on best practices, Architecture, Design, Development and Processes within the team.
- Lead a team of ProgrammerAnalysts and QA Analysts in the hands-on design, development, testing, implementation and maintenanceoperation of Systems.
- Lead the SW Architecture of systems: including requirements, solution design and translating into detailed system designs for development team.
- Provide proactive technical support to the business areas and subject matter experts. Gather feedback and bring forward issues to Systems Development Team.
- Review and identify any architectural challenges and lead as needed in development of solutions.
- Lead technical team to understand the business and system requirements and assist them to document technical requirements.
- Coordinate and Lead SD technical projects and work streams within Team and across the Client.
- Support the Client projects including preparation of project plans, proposals, estimations and timelines
- Lead the Team to ensure an integrated solutions approach across Client solutions and technologies that encompasses the collection, access, analysis and dissemination of data.
- Drive guidelines and processes to ensure the team is very meticulous, thorough and careful when programming and dealing with Client data.
- Ensure that the system design and approach, complements the Client’s goals (protect the Client’s interest).
- Identify any individual or team training needs or operational concerns to ensure team’s objectives are met; bring concerns to the attention of the Manager, make recommendations for resolution, and as appropriate, implement action plans.
- Collaborates with staff from partner Clients to understand and document business and technical requirements.