IT - Systems Integration
Apr 25, 2018
Canada’s leading producer in their industry, with operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands that are iconic in the space.
What’s in it for you?
Employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout their careers through various professional and educational development programs. A robust on-boarding program and ongoing training initiatives help employees integrate into the organization quickly and maximize their growth potential.
- Manages the design, development, testing and transition of IT solutions to production.
- Acts as a technical expert supporting IT solution development related to particular business units in the organization,
- liaises with project managers, both internal and external, to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and adhere to technical architecture and designs.
- Manages project based delivery team(s) and Vendors / augmented staff to deliver effective technology solutions and business process improvements that will enhance the operations of particular business units as a whole.
- Manage customer facing solutions and the continued development within Salesforce of customer portals, mobile solutions etc.
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience with a background in analysis, design and development of corporate systems’ architecture. Must have an excellent knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- A minimum 6 years of project / solutions management experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in one or more of; consumer packaged goods, retail, and manufacturing
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience with SaaS based platforms such as Salesforce
- At least 3 years experience with IT governance including Change Advisory Boards (CAB) and Architecture Review Boards (ARB)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), an asset
- Agile Scrum Master or Product Owner certification, an asset
- Current project management certification from a recognized institute (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2), an asset
- ITIL Foundations, an asset