IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 25, 2018
You have a passion for problem solving. A relationship-builder extraordinaire, business areas trust your consultation expertise to gain insights about their challenges. Using your extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and Web Solutions, you identify process and systems changes that surpass expectations to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Exceptional communication skills enable you to translate business needs to system requirements and facilitate knowledge transfer to end users.
- A minimum of 2 years business analysis experience in a membership or customer-focused organization
- A Degree in Computer Science, Post-secondary education in a related field; Certified Business Analyst accreditation
- IT literate with strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, Visio or other process analysis tools and techniques
- 2+ Years business Analysis experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Must have expert knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and/or above (Form Customization, Security, Processes/Workflows, Entities, Plugins, CRM Data Modeling , Integrations, Reporting Dashboards)
- Must have Dynamics CRM, web application and system implementation projects experience
- Must have Agile development process experience
- Knowledge ofSQL, Sharepoint and MS Dynamics Great Plains is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of project management principles having applied PM methodologies successfully to business analysis and transformation initiatives
- Demonstrates ability to work both independently and as a team member:an individual with good interpersonal skills who readily participates, shares information and supports team decisions
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking capability, needed to juggle many-conflicting priorities; ability to remain objective and calm under pressure.
- Stays up to date, pro-active learner, to provide input to team on latest and emerging processes and technologies
Build strong relationships within the Team and business areas in order to effectively:
- Support the Manager Systems Development and Business Analyst - Team Lead in driving and coordinating team implementation of SD projects and operational activities
- Contribute to establishing and Implementing best practices, Analysis and design of Systems and Processes within the Team.
- Lead assigned projects in the hand–on analysis, design, documenting functional requirements and designs, identifying improvements, gathering technical systems requirements, completing solution designs, translating for development team, testing, implementation and maintenanceoperation of Systems.
- Proactive business analysis support to the business areas and subject matter experts. Gather feedback and bring forward issues to Systems Development Team.
- Lead assigned SD Projects and Operational activities and coordinate activities between Development and Operations streams within the Team and across the our client
- Support our client’s projects including preparation of project plans, proposals, estimations and timelines
- Documents and performs validation/testing phases (i.e. Test plans, test scripts and test cases)
- Provide support to all subject matter experts. Gather feedback and bring forward issues to Systems Development Team.
- Support training of users by aiding in the design of course materials, handouts and manuals under the guidance ofthe Technical Writer/Trainer
- Contribute guidelines and processes to ensure the team is very meticulous, thorough and careful when analyzing and dealing with Our client data.
- Ensure an integrated solutions approach across Our client solutions and technologies that encompasses the collection, access, analysis and dissemination of data.
- Ensure that the system design and approach, complements the our client’s goals (protect the our client’s interest).
- Collaborates with staff from partner our clients to understand and document business and technical requirements.