IT - Telecommunications
Apr 25, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands. Voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to work on the modernization and transformation of a key application and technology.
- Govern, coordinate, and execute the operation of technologies required for managing a converged MPLS network.
- Design and maintain existing network infrastructure as well as recommend improvements and future modernization.
- Coordinate activities with other IT and business teams
- Anticipates operation issues and develops preventative measures
- Creates security support documentation and analyze information from a variety of sources.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience in IT networking and security operations with 7+ years’ experience.
- Technology certification preferred for Windows, Linux, PaloAlto, and Cisco.