IT - Project Management
Mar 18, 2018
A global powerhouse and household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is adding to their dynamic team and seeks someone to assist and lead in their continuing development initiatives.
Whats in it for you?
A collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy, the epitome of work/life balance. Work on challenging complex projects, end-to-end in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
- Provide leadership to a globally dispersed Agile development team on multiple concurrent applications.
- Work very closely with the executive level and business sponsors to provide solutions that meet their needs. Present to executive level on project status, solutions etc.
- Coordinate cross functionally
- Manage all project management activities and dependencies including milestones, delivery, project charter etc.
- PMP Certified
- Strong Project management experience, including all P/M methodologies and disciplines
- Experience performing presentations to the executive level and well honed presentation skills.
- Leadership of Java/ J2EE based development teams
- Strong Agile Development experience
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience leading Virtual teams