IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
passionate about staying on top of industry trends and technologies. Working on Mobile Platform team alongside people as passionate and driven as you, focused on delivering best possible technical solutions and user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to create a common API layer between a variety of different data sources and applications
- Develop software in an agile environment and work with infrastructure team for environment setup, automated builds, continuous deployment, and continuous integration and automated testing.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing enterprise services and APIs under the guidance of the architectural team and engineering leadership.
- Deliver rapid, scalable, and quality solutions that meet the business needs
- Develop and implement unit test code and automated test scripts as a routine part of development activities
- Maintain and evolve existing APIs
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience in Java
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability mobile application development required
- Proficiency with Spring Cache, Spring AOP, Spring core, Spring Security, APACHE CXF, RESTful Web Services
- Extensive knowledge in Webservices, Micro Services development
- Knowledge of authentication protocols and security models such as SAML, Oauth2 and OpenId
- Interacting with both Mobile and Web services clients
- Experience in tools such as Eclipse, Junit, Bit Bucket, GitHub, JIRA, , Hibernate, Bamboo, Jenkins, Concourse CI
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile XP methodologies