IT - Systems Integration
Jun 18, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to work on the modernization and transformation of key applications and technology.
- Help coordinate and conduct efforts to analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Participate in forensic activities, to help drive investigations and e-discovery tasks.
- Identify, classify and resolve complex security incidents, problems and requests.
- Help coordinating and executing one or more activities associated with technologies and processes designed to protect from current and/or emerging threats: implementation, configuration, documentation and/or operations
- Help reviewing and testing for current risks
- Help coordinating and conducting the review and resolution of security incidents that impact the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of systems
- Help coordinating and executing activities associated with complex technologies and processes designed to ensure compliance with Federal, Provincial, and/or Company policies/regulations: research, evaluation, design, implementation, and/or configuration
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Working knowledge of architecture activities associated with technologies and or processes that impact security controls