IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to work on the modernization and transformation of key applications and technology.
- Designing, developing and testing core components of the applications
- Ensuring the quality of design and the code is implemented
- Conducting code reviews, providing feedback and recommending improvements
- Creating technical documentation for reference as required
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Performing impact analysis, assess current state, gaps and constraints, and define future state of applications and interfaces that meet business needs
- Strong technical and analytical experience
- Experience with Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) and waterfall methodologies
- Problem solving skills with Python knowledge preferable in a Unix/Linux environment
- Good knowledge in application architecture, development, system design and integration
- Ability and interest to learn and adapt quickly