IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
Our client is market leading wealth management firm.
What’s in it for you?
Great working environment, Cutting edge technology
The Software Developer position is a contract position responsible for design and development of new applications along with the maintenance and enhancement of in flight applications. These applications must have stability, scalability, reliability, availability, and integrate with relational databases.
Our clients in-house development is focused on integration of the various applications, data reporting and business intelligence services for our business groups, in addition to building custom applications. We also develop web portals for internal business units and develop and maintain internet web properties for the firm.
• Full Stack Software development in a team environment
• Server-side technologies - Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5 and MVC 3/4
• Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012 Integrated Development Environments
• C# and ASP.NET
• ADO NET, Entity Framework
• Strong ability to review business requirements and convert them to technical requirements for application architecture and development.
• Develop, test, deploy and maintain software applications using software patterns
• Developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Create technical documents outlining design and production delivery
• Solid knowledge of current information systems theories, concepts, and techniques
• Participate in new technology investigations and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate
• Microsoft’s .NET framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
• C#, MVC 3/4,
• ADO.NET, Entity Framework
• Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Software Development using Microsoft .NET
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012
• Understanding of DB design and development methodology