IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
Our client is a leading organization located in Mississauga, providing market leading digital solutions for automotive retail.
- Technical management of 1-2 medium to complex project initiatives at any given time and leadership of 1 to 5 team members assigned to any given initiative.
- Develop and maintain projects tasks, as well as providing regular status reporting on activities and related timelines for given initiatives.
- Creation of detailed system/design documentation in adherence to the required artifacts within PDLC/Lite process. Coding of complex and/or core modules and performs related unit and system integration testing activities.
- Work with business teams in the identification and preparation of requirements (both BRD and PRD).
- Provision of ROM/estimate, technical documents, POC, etc. and related artifacts as per PDLC/PDLC lite.
- Champions design sessions, code reviews/walkthroughs ensuring proper adherence to SE best practice and quality of deliverables.
- Provides timely QA support and Production triage activities minimizing impacts to schedule and/or client impacts due to outage.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to team members to team to assist in increasing their skill-sets, understanding of best practices, etc.
- Work with Architecture and/or Principal to identify/select development methods, tools and overall technical approach to increase overall effectiveness and/or efficiency of SDLC.
- 6+ years of .NET Development using VS 2010 + using .net 3.5 and up.
- Device/Browser agnostic responsive design experience
- Object oriented programming and design patterns knowledge
- Strong RDBMS background – Oracle/ SQL Server. Oracle 11g + preferred
- Knowledge and or experience using NHibernate or other ORMs / Micro ORMs
- Knowledge and or work experience with Unit testing frameworks and TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection – Autofac or Castle Windsor or comparable libraries.
- GIT/ TFS experience
- Knowledge and or Experience working in Scrum team
Nice to Have:
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- AWS Cloud knowledge
- Deployment Automation
- JIRA, Rally, Jenkins
- Software Design and documentation skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn quickly and apply new skills.