IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 18, 2018
Our client is one of the Top IT Consulting firms.
- Manage & execute pre-engagement planning, project plans, requirements & risks review.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated subsidiary plans & project documents.
- Experience working on SOW, production support contracts, Staffing, and Invoicing.
- Experience managing team of developers, testers, tech leads etc.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and other concerned stakeholders internally & with clients
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- 10 - 12 years of total IT experience
- 7 years experience working with Development teams
- Knowledge of Core banking
- Experience with Corporate banking related project implementation
Nice to Have:
- Mainframe will be a plus