IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
Our client is the most trusted provider of advanced distribution management systems for electric, gas, transit, and water/wastewater utilities across the globe.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a growing team and organization that takes pride in the development and training of their employees.
The GIS developer will report to the team lead. The purpose of this role is to develop, enhance and maintain our clients GIS Wizard application. This successful incumbent will focus on existing customers and conduct enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of GIS principles
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing with C#, WPF using MVVM design pattern
- Experience in Multi-Threading/Asynchronous Techniques: Async/Await
- 2-3 years’ experience with either of the following: o ESRI desktop product, ArcGIS Engine development o Experience with Intergraph GeoMedia product
Nice to Have:
- ADMS: SCADA, OMS and DMS, Asp.net MVC and Web API, Angular 2 and up, Node.js, experience with InstallShield.