IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 19, 2018
Our client, a leading company providing specialized medical products and services is looking for a Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM. The Business Analyst’s responsibility is to manage the full Application Life Cycle of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This position will work with experienced professionals to help drive these solutions to provide a best in industry standard for quality, innovation, and efficiency.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. The Business Analyst’s role is to analyze, design and implement information and data-analysis oriented reports and applications to support organizational process and business units within the organization. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects and application requirements. This individual will be responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to application issues. Additionally, they will also supervise and operate other systems as needed through the implementation of best practices which includes configuring, patching, upgrading, and maintaining the systems.
- Gathers, analyzes, and defines end user requirements for CRM accordance with business objectives. Analyzes documentation and technical specifications of any application under consideration to determine its intended functionality. Collaborates with analysts, developers, and system owners in the testing of new programs and applications. Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Develops, implements, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM software administration and appropriate use. Delivers occasional training to key internal business audiences and customers on a variety of Information Systems topics.
- Ensures that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications. Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Ensures confirmation of data integrity by communicating with key business groups and stakeholders. Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives to purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision. Conducts interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods. Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Recommends, schedules, and perform software improvements, configurations and patches. Ensures the maintenance of user security profiles, and manages security access. Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications regarding key business applications or reporting systems through written documentation to key internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical and functional support to end users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software best practices and methodologies.
- College Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Management Systems. Certificate in Business Analysis, Project Management or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business process and operations
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.